The administrator of personal data provided in the contact form, processed on the basis of a voluntarily granted consent is KUKE S.A. with headquarters in Warsaw, at 50 Krucza Street, 00-025 Warsaw, hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator". Contact with the Administrator is possible via the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the above-mentioned address of the Administrator's seat.
Contact with the Administrator is possible via the e-mail address email@example.com or in writing to the above-mentioned address of the Administrator's seat. Contact with the Administrator is possible via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in writing to the above-mentioned address of the Administrator's seat.
The above consents regarding the processing of personal data for the purpose of marketing Administrator’s products and services constitute the legal basis for the processing of your personal data indicated in art. 6 sec. 1. lit. a) Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the EU Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on the protection of data) (hereinafter: GDPR).
Consent is given by selecting the checkbox and sending the form.
These consents may be withdrawn at any time, but the processing carried out on their basis prior to their withdrawal remains lawful.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is also Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) GDPR - legitimate interest of the Administrator. The data may then be processed for the purpose of:
- responding a reply to a message sent via the contact form,
- archival, i.e. securing information in the event of the need to prove facts related to the provision of services to you.
Personal data indicated in the contact form will be processed until:
- withdrawal of consent,
- to object to processing based on a legitimate interest (in the event of an objection, the Administrator will cease to process personal data, unless it is able to demonstrate that there are valid legally valid grounds that override your interests, rights and freedoms or the data is necessary for the possible determination, investigation or defense of claims,
- the Administrator's legitimate interest ceases to exist.
Your personal data may be transferred:
- entities authorized under the provisions of law, providers of IT systems and IT services,
- entities providing the Administrator with services, e.g. legal, accounting, courier, marketing.
You have the right to:
- the right to access your data and receive a copy thereof,
- the right to rectify (correct) your data,
- the right to delete personal data in a situation where data processing does not take place in order to fulfill the obligation resulting from the law,
- right to limit data processing,
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data.