Simple credit insurance facility for small and medium-sized companies, as well as a solution for large enterprises that want to cover only a single transaction or a selected buyer.
Non-payment from buyers for delivered goods or services may cause serious financial problems for a company at the very start of its business operations. Europolicy is a solution that protects the company against the risk of not-payment from buyers based in 41 countries, including Poland. Thanks to the Europolicy you will be able to expand the circle of buyers and safely grow your business.
Who is eligible
Europolicy is a credit insurance solution designed for a company commencing its business activities, and for a large company looking for a selective insurance cover (of a selected buyer or a single transaction).
- Your company is protected against the risk of non-payment for the supplied goods or services rendered.
- We are able to cover selected buyers or even a single transaction.
- Simple and transparent insurance procedures tailored for small businesses.
- The insurance covers the majority of European markets, including Poland.
- The premium is the only cost incurred by your company, there are no additional fees or underwriting and debt collection.
Unites States of America
How does it work?
Assessment of the buyer’s credit worthiness. The company completes an insurance form and specifies the credit limit for the buyer submitted for the insurance. Our team of analysts then evaluates the credibility of the buyer.
- Conclusion of an insurance agreement and payment of insurance premium. After a positive assessment of the credibility of a business partner, the company concludes an insurance agreement with KUKE and completes payment of the insurance premium. The agreement remains in force for a period of 12 months. The premium payable upon the conclusion of the agreement is the only cost incurred by the company throughout duration of the insurance policy.
- Delivery of goods or services and payment by the buyer. The company delivers the goods or renders the service to the buyer. Next, the buyer makes the payment within the timeframe specified in the contract or stated on the invoice.
- Debt collection. Should the buyer fail to complete the payment within the specified payment period, the company requests that KUKE initiates debt collection procedures in relation to the buyer in default.
- Indemnification. Should the debt collection fail to bring the anticipated effects, indemnity is paid out to the company.
In order to be covered by the Europolicy insurance a company is required to sell goods and/or services with a deferred payment term (on credit terms) to buyers based in selected 41 countries.
Grow your business safely in Poland and abroad.
- Protect your business against the risk of customer’s non-payment.
- Convert outstanding invoices to cash with factoring.