We protect banks purchasing receivables under medium- and long-term export contracts from the risk of non-payment by the foreign entity.
Who is eligible
Banks offering their customers export financing in the form of forfaiting.
- Forfaiting Insurance protects a bank against the risk of not receiving payment from a foreign company.
- KUKE can cover up to 100% of receivables purchased by a bank.
- We are able to provide insurance cover after commencement of an export contract.
- Payment of compensation under Forfaiting Insurance is guaranteed by the State Treasury.
- Insurance conditions meet international standards set by the OECD.
We are a reliable partner in insuring and financing international trade.
- We take on the risk form banks financing exports.
- We increase lending opportunities in Poland and abroad.
- The subject of insurance are undisputed receivables purchased by a bank due from foreign buyers, arising from deliveries of goods and services by Polish exporters (with credit period of at least two years).
- Receivables should be purchased no later than seven days prior to the date of payment of the first insured receivable.
- The insurance covers post-shipment risk i.e. the risk occurring after the delivery of goods or completion of services and concerns the inability to recover receivables due from a foreign buyer. Insurance cover is available for causes of loss qualified as commercial risk and political risk.
- Our premium rates are harmonized with the OECD minimum premium rates system adopted by countries which have signed the so-called OECD Consensus.
Do you have questions? Please contact us.
+48 885 855 553
+48 727 481 832
Manage credit and investment risk comprehensively.
- Our solutions are tailored individually to meet the needs of your business.
- We support sustainable growth of Polish enterprises both in the local market and abroad.