With an L/C Guarantee, the bank's payment is assured. If the bank receives no payment from abroad, KUKE pays compensation. By taking on the risk from a bank, KUKE allows it to safely support its client’s export business on an even larger scale.
- KUKE assumes a large part of the exporter's bank's risk related to short-term financing.
- KUKE can issue a guarantee for up to 100% of the amount of secured debt due to the bank.
- Fast–track procedure – guarantees are issued in accordance with bank limits previously specified by KUKE.
- The guarantee is irrevocable and payable on first demand.
We are a reliable partner in insuring and financing international trade.
- We take on the risk form banks financing exports.
- We increase lending opportunities in Poland and abroad.
- An L/C Guarantee covers an extensive list of countries (excluding EU Member States, Australia, Canada, Iceland, Japan, New Zealand, Norway, Switzerland and the USA).
- An L/C Guarantee covers losses incurred by a beneficiary of the guarantee as a result of its debtor's failure to settle due payments within the deadline specified in the L/C or the post-financing agreement, if the debtor's non-payment is caused by the materialization of a commercial or political risk.
- The credit granted by the bank for the payment of amounts due resulting from the L/C in favor of the importer's bank must not exceed the period of two years. For agriculture products the maximum repayment term of 540 days is applied (WTO rules).
- Not only Polish exporters, but also their foreign subsidiaries are eligible for L/Cs.
Do you have questions? Please contact us.
+48 603 230 587
+48 605 251 057
Manage credit and investment risk comprehensively.
- Our solutions are tailored individually to meet the needs of your business.
- We support sustainable growth of Polish enterprises both in the local market and abroad.