HSBC to use KUKE solutions to support Polish exporters
HSBC in Poland will soon introduce new solutions for exporters. The bank signed a cooperation agreement with KUKE on 1st July thanks to which Polish firms will have broader opportunities for growth in foreign markets.
The agreement between HSBC Poland and KUKE foresees the bank offering new financial solutions to its export- and foreign expansion-oriented clients, which were introduced by KUKE just this year. HSBC has for years been actively supporting not only the domestic but also the export activities of Polish entrepreneurs, offering instruments facilitating financing for export-generating investment projects directly oriented to foreign investments. Concurrently, the bank is also offering aid to foreign buyers of Polish capital goods.
This year, KUKE proposed a broad range of new products and modified bonds and guarantees as well as insurance backed by the State Treasury within a comprehensive export support system that HSBC will make available to its clients in Poland under the recently signed agreement. They include:
- Export Development Guarantee securing financing for export-oriented domestic investments,
- Working Capital Guarantee and payment guarantees (Supplier Payment Guarantee and Supply Chain Finance Guarantee),
- Contract guarantees and counter-guarantees,
- Buyer credit insurance and guarantees securing financing and refinancing to foreign buyers of Polish capital goods,
- Insurance cover securing the risk of non-repayment of the loan granted by a bank to finance the foreign investment of a Polish company.
Both institutions will also undertake joint educational and promotional actions in relation to the new KUKE system in order to encourage Polish entrepreneurs to become even more active in international markets.