Credit insurance individually tailored to the needs of your business.
Your company’s export and domestic sales are growing rapidly. You have an extensive structure of buyers. You want to comprehensively protect your sales against the risk of non-payment, and you expect the insurance to be fine-tuned to your specific business activities. Our solution for you is the Package credit insurance - flexible coverage with numerous policy options.
Who is eligible
Medium and large companies with consistent sales to a large portfolio of buyers, both at home and abroad.
Free up cash frozen in unpaid invoices and improve your company's financial liquidity.
- Offer longer payment terms to your customers without hurting your company’s liquidity.
- Save time and let the factoring company handle managing and collecting payments from customers.
- The Package credit insurance policy allows you to focus on your core business and safely grow your business.
- We offer flexible insurance conditions that are tailored to the specific business profile of your company.
- With a single policy you are able to cover both export and domestic sales.
- You have to option to cover receivables that have arisen before the signing of the insurance agreement.
- Effective debt collection with no additional costs.
- Protection against both commercial and political risk.
- You can use the insurance policy as security for factoring or bank loan.
How it works
Assessment of the buyer’s credit worthiness. The company completes an insurance form and specifies the credit limit for the buyer submitted for the insurance. Our team of analysts then evaluates the credibility of the buyer.
- Conclusion of an insurance agreement and payment of insurance premium. After a positive assessment of the credibility of a business partner, the company concludes an insurance agreement with KUKE and completes payment of the insurance premium. The agreement remains in force for an indefinite period or for a period specified in the insurance agreement. The premium payable in monthly or quarterly instalments.
- Delivery of goods or services and payment by the buyer. The company delivers the goods or renders the service to the buyer. Next, the buyer makes the payment within the timeframe specified in the contract or stated on the invoice.
- Debt collection. Should the buyer fail to complete the payment within the specified payment period, the company requests that KUKE initiates debt collection procedures in relation to the buyer in default.
- Indemnification. Should the debt collection fail to bring the anticipated effects, indemnity is paid out to the company.
The Package credit insurance is available to all Polish businesses carrying out export and/or domestic transactions with deferred terms of payment (credit terms).
The premium is always determined individually according to several criteria is based on a number o variables. The main determinant is the value of turnover submitted for insurance. However, industrial sector of your company, as well as the number of credit limits issued, also play an important role. The premium is set individually for each policy.
The "General terms and conditions of insurance of short-term receivables - Package" of January 2016 were were offered until January 31, 2019.
Manage credit and investment risk comprehensively.
- Our solutions are tailored individually to meet the needs of your business.
- We support sustainable growth of Polish enterprises both in the local market and abroad.